Things you may not know about me
1. My husband is much much older than me.
I will not give you an exact number of years, but I will tell you that it is less than 20.
2. We are a single car family.
We have been for almost a year and a half. It works for us, for now. Unfortunately, though I'm not sure how much longer it will.
3. I raise money for cystic fibrosis.
A close friend of mine had cystic fibrosis. Every year I raise money for the Great Strides walk in his memory.
4. I am an ordained minister.
It is true, you can hire the Drunken Housewife to officiate your wedding or civil union ceremony.
5. I do not go to church and have never been religious.
I do, however, read the Bible almost every night before bed.
6. I love going to the movies alone.
I'm comfortable doing most things alone, even eating.
7. I live in a very small town (almost 8,500 people), less than an hour from St. Louis, MO
I am from a much smaller town, though (pop. 3,400).
8. We do not have a dishwasher.
It's true. We wash all the dishes for our family of 6 by hand. Luckily, my husband helps a lot with that chore.
9. I still don't know what I want to be when I grow up.
I had a plan once, but I took my time making it happen. Now, I'm not so sure it's relevant anymore. Right now, I'm just happy being a wife and mom.
10. When I was younger, getting married and having kids wasn't an option.
If you had asked me when I was 5, 16 or 21 if I wanted to have children, I would have looked at you like you threw poo at me. Today? I can't imagine doing anything else and I have become immune to poo.
Can you help Corrina out with her birthday project this year?